Experienced Creative director and Information Architect who possesses the ability to creatively envision and articulate the user experience moving from abstract concepts to concrete design. Provides thought leadership on emerging and visionary trends in Interactive, Information architecture, user experience and overall web solutions and capabilities. Applying an understanding, of how to translate business needs into design priorities.
Gustavo has over fourteen years experience in the Business and Information Technology consulting and services industry. He is an outgoing, detailed oriented, hands-on and “roll-up-the-sleeves” individual, whom can operate independently as well as work effectively in a collaborative, team environment.
He is a proven initiator a strategic and creative “out of the box” thinker with effective leadership, analytical and communication skills. Gustavo’s engagements and experiences have resulted in the following skills strengths:
- As a Creative director manage the creative team
- As a Information Architect manage projects fro concept to delivery
- Develops and designs navigational structures, taxonomy and functional user centric for Large - scale / Enterprise Internet and new media projects.
- Gathers client objectives and User requirements.
- Organizes content, created a navigational structure and interface requirements to support it.
- Designs functional structure application wireframe, maps navigational flow, the pathways that users will follow throughout the website/web based Application.
- Works with the Technical team to ensure the viability of the intended user experience, recommending and participating in appropriate user research. Confirms proper design implementation with the Team and Directors.
- Hands-on design web Interfaces and concepts
Contact info: email@example.com